Lawn Care & Pest Control Services for Residential & Commercial Properties in Blue Bell, PA
Our services include lawn fertilization, core aeration, flea and tick control, and more.
Originally called Pigeontown after the flocks of passenger pigeons that once gathered here, Blue Bell is now a suburb of Philadelphia in Montgomery County, PA. A little over 6,200 people call this small city home, offering quaint, quiet living and several restaurants and bars to enjoy.
Blue Bell is one of the most beautiful cities in the outer Philadelphia area, and at Green Grass Lawncare, Inc., we help residential and commercial properties reflect that with our lawn care and pest control services. We've been keeping lawns healthy and pest-free since 2004 with services like lawn fertilization, core aeration, flea and tick control, and more!
Your Dream Lawn Is Within Reach With Our Lawn Care Services
If you're like everyone else, your dream lawn is one of optimal health and full of lush, green grass year-round. Fortunately, this is within reach with our lawn care services, which include:
- Fertilization: We'll apply our balanced fertilization treatments five times throughout the year, in the spring, late spring, summer, early fall, and late fall. These treatments are rich in all the nutrients your turf needs to thrive, and we use granular, organic-based products to supply them gradually rather than all at once.
- Weed Control: Don't let weeds steal much-needed nutrients from your lawn - we'll apply our pre-emergent weed control treatment in the spring to get ahead of crabgrass. Then, we'll utilize post-emergent weed control treatments from spring until fall to tackle any broadleaf weeds that have already surfaced.
- Nutsedge Control: Nutsedge is a persistent weed that will overrun your lawn if left untreated, but it won't stand a chance against our post-emergent nutsedge control treatments!
- Core Aeration: We'll core aerate your lawn to create passageways in the soil, allowing nutrients and resources better access to the roots of your grass.
- Overseeding: We offer our overseeding service with aeration to thicken up your turf by filling in bare and patchy areas.
- Slit Seeding: We'll plant our premium fescue seeds in the slits we create in your soil, encouraging direct seed-to-soil contact for quicker germination and development.
- Top Dressing: We'll spread a nutrient-rich layer of topsoil and organic compost material over your turf to improve its health.
- Sod Installation: If you want to establish a beautiful, verdant new lawn immediately, our sod installation service is for you!
- New Lawn Seeding: We'll remove debris and existing grass, prep and smooth the soil, and plant tall fescue seeds via hydroseeding. Then, we'll apply a starter fertilizer to give the newly planted seeds a jumpstart on their development.
We offer Basic, Best Buy, and Deluxe lawn care programs to best suit your turf's needs and give it everything it needs to thrive.
Insects begone - with our pest control services!
We understand how pesky insects are, and we've just got what you need to send them packing from your property in Blue Bell, PA. Our pest control services are as follows:
- Lawn Insect Control: We'll apply our curative lawn insect control treatments to eliminate grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and armyworms.
- Tick Control: We'll treat your property six times from April until September/October to keep you and your pets safe from ticks.
- Flea Control: Fleas begone - with our flea control treatments! This program includes several applications throughout the flea season for consistent, overlapping coverage from these biting pests.
- Mosquito Control: We offer six mosquito control treatments from May until September/October to reduce the mosquito population on your property.
Call Us to Schedule Our Lawn Care & Pest Control Services
At Green Grass Lawncare, Inc., we offer our lawn care and pest control services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Blue Bell, PA. Whether you need fertilization, weed control, or pest control services for fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes - we've got you covered. Call us at (215) 723-1034 to schedule any of our services.