We offer lawn care and pest control services to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Boyertown, PA.
Our services include lawn fertilization, weed control, lawn insect control, mosquito control, and more.
Boyertown, PA, is a borough in Berks County. If you're looking for something to do in this area, you should visit the Colebrookdale Railroad, which features train excursions including the Secret Valley Expedition. This excursion will take you to a one-of-a-kind valley that boasts stunning sceneries that will take your breath away, all while riding a restored century-old rail car!
While we don't know anything about restoring vintage rail cars, at Green Grass Lawncare, Inc., we are experts on everything lawn care and pest control! We gladly provide top-notch lawn care and pest control services for commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Boyertown, PA. Some of the services we offer include lawn fertilization, weed control, core aeration, lawn insect control, mosquito control, and more.
Our Lawn Care Services Include Lawn Fertilization, Weed Control, Core Aeration, & More
Our lawn care experts will help you look after the health of your grass in Boyertown, PA, with the following lawn care services:
- Lawn Fertilization: We will visit your property multiple times from spring to fall to apply lawn fertilizers that contain nutrients that promote robust grass growth.
- Weed Control: Our crew uses pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to eliminate nutrient-stealing weeds from your turf. Common weeds found in Boyertown that we target include black medic, red deadnettle, broadleaf plantain, nutsedge, and more.
- Core Aeration: We will pass over your lawn twice with our core aerator machine to effectively loosen hard, compacted soil to ensure the roots of your grass can easily access vital nutrients and resources.
- Overseeding: We will spread high-quality cool-season grass seeds on your existing lawn to bring in new growth to fill bare patches on your turf, giving you a lusher and more vibrant lawn.
- Slit Seeding: We'll create slits in the soil and plant fescue grass seeds in them to help you grow strong, durable grass!
- Top Dressing: Our team will spread a layer of top-quality compost on your lawn to control thatch buildup and replenish the nutrients in the soil.
- Lawn Insect Control: We provide highly effective treatments against damage-causing lawn insects such as grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and armyworms.
We can help you start your new lawn from scratch with our new lawn seeding and sod installation services.
Keep your property free of pests like fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes with our pest control services.
Maintaining a pest-free property is tough, but we have you covered. Our team at Green Grass Lawncare, Inc. will protect your property in Boyertown, PA, from troublesome pests with the following pest control services:
- Mosquito Control: We offer a 6-step mosquito control program that runs from May to September or October and targets harborage areas on your property to eliminate mosquitoes effectively.
- Flea Control: We use an all-natural, pet-friendly product to get rid of fleas on your property.
- Tick Control: Our team will visit your property in Boyertown 6 times from April until September or October to apply our reliable tick control treatments.
Give us a call today to schedule our lawn care and pest control services.
Here at Green Grass Lawncare, Inc., we provide lawn care and pest control services for commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Boyertown, PA. Our crew has 18 years of experience strengthening lawns and tackling pest infestations, and we have consistently delivered exceptional results! If you want to get the best results for your property, give us a call today at (215) 723-1034 to schedule any of our lawn care and pest control services.