Professional Fertilization Program in Telford, Souderton, Harleysville, Quakertown, PA & Nearby Cities
We are a proud member of the Lawn Care Association of Pennsylvania!
To take your lawn to the next level, fertilization is a must – and our fertilization program is the best you can get. We not only include all the organic, pet-friendly fertilization treatments your lawn needs to thrive throughout the year, but also pre and post-emergent weed control, calcium supplements, and more. You can combine other lawn care services with our fertilization schedule, such as our deluxe program that adds preventative grub control, aeration, and overseeding!
There's a program for every lawn to help unlock its full potential, so if you're in Telford, PA or a nearby city like Souderton, Harleysville, Quakertown, Perkasie, or Doylestown, don't hesitate to enroll today!
Our Six-Step Fertilization Program
Our fertilization program is comprehensive, involving six steps throughout the year to help encourage healthy, strong growth in your lawn. Below are the steps of our Basic Program with the services performed!
- Step 1: We'll apply fertilizer comprised of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. We'll also spot treat broadleaf weeds and lay a pre-emergent weed control treatment that targets crabgrass.
- Step 2: Our team will do another round of fertilization, but up the potassium levels to gear your turf up for the summer months. We'll spot treat broadleaf weeds as well.
- Step 3: This step calls for another application of fertilizer, spot treating broadleaf weeds, and an application of surface-feeding insect control.
- Step 4: We'll apply a calcium and magnesium supplement to your soil, correcting the pH level and enhancing nutrient uptake!
- Step 5: Our team will apply a high-nitrogen fertilizer to promote beautiful color and thickness in your lawn and spot spray any broadleaf weeds that have popped up.
- Step 6: With another nitrogen-dominant fertilizer application, your turf will have increased green-up as well as improved root growth and development!
Our fertilization program applications begin in spring and carry your lawn through fall!
We use an organic-based fertilizer that is safe for pets.
With us on the job, you can rest easy knowing that we value your furry family members just as much as you do! We use an organic-based fertilizer that is pet friendly but still highly effective in improving your lawn. We make sure sure you won't have to compromise on results to keep your beloved pets safe!
We can combine other lawn care services like preventative grub control with your fertilization schedule!
To ramp up the results in your lawn and add in grub protection, we offer the option to combine our other top-tier lawn care services with your fertilization schedule. We have two upgrade options:
- Best Buy Program: In this program, you'll get all six steps from the Basic Program as well as preventative grub control. This will help keep any grubs eyeing your lawn as their next meal at bay and prevent infestation!
- Deluxe Program: For the best of the best, our Deluxe Program includes all six steps of the Basic Program on top of preventative grub control, aeration, and overseeding. Aeration will reduce any soil compaction in your lawn that could be stunting growth and overseeding will help fill in any bare spots with healthy grass.
Call us today to enroll in our fertilization program!
At Green Grass Lawncare, Inc., we understand the importance of personalized lawn care served up with a smile. Our programs are specially designed to help lawns in our area thrive, with multiple levels of service so there's something for everyone! If you're in Telford, PA or a surrounding city such as Souderton, Harleysville, Quakertown, or Perkasie, and you're ready to see what your lawn could become with the right care, call us today at (215) 723-1034 to enroll in our fertilization program.